[NEohioPAL] *** Talent Needed - Paid Compensation may be available

Denise DeGennaro denisedegennaro at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 2 05:06:37 PST 2012

Dear Community Supporter:

 The 2012 After Prom Committee has been working for months to plan After Prom for our high school seniors and their guests.  This event provides an exciting evening, free of alcohol and drugs, to keep our students safe.  On May 18, 2012, our seniors will open the doors to find where their VIP Backstage Pass will take them.

This year’s theme, Backstage Pass, is a musical adventure exploring different music genre that will highlight the musical interests of our high school students.  The students will be welcomed as VIP guests backstage to a concert venue, which then opens up to a wide variety of musical visuals and activities.  The evening will include a Rock N Roll stage, a concert crowd scene, disco area, the West Geauga House of Blues, a Reggae area, Jazz area, rap music and many activities to keep them entertained for the evening.  This particular high school class is very musically talented, and the evening will showcase several of our high school bands and soloists to play one last time for the class of 2012. As you can imagine, it takes a community effort to raise the funds to make this evening a success.  Substantial effort is put into raising thousands of dollars for entertainment, food, music, decorations, security, prizes, and photographs to make a memorable and safe evening for over 300 high school students and guests.

We hope that you can contribute your performing arts talents to this amazing evening, by way of:

*** IMPERSONATORS-strolling entertainment for photos, etc.   *** Aide to the decorating committee  *** Posters  *** Tickets to events
*** T-shirts  *** Anything musical  *** or monetary donations to support our students in their choice to not drink and drive the night of Prom.

Thank you in advance for supporting West Geauga After Prom.

Tamara Brininger
2012 After Prom Chairperson
cell:  (216) 310-5873
westgafterprom at yahoo.com