[NEohioPAL] National Cast and Crew Calls

snowkrissy at hotmail.com snowkrissy at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 1 21:33:47 PST 2012

The Reel News is now posted for the week, with 30 casting calls in 16 states
and 25 crew calls in 19 states (both US and international). Go to The Reel
TV Network, www.reeltvnetwork.com, and click on "The Reel News Blog" at the
top!

While you're there, you may also want to check out our new schedule now
playing, with a new episode of both "The Reel Show with Kristina Michelle"
and "The Reel Theater", as well as TWO new episodes of "Indie Film School" -
"Green Screen Productions" with Peter Sampson and Johnny Wu and "Visual
Effects for Film" with William Johns and Stewart Fulljames, and more!

For those of you who regularly check our posts in The Reel News Blog, we will soon be changing the format to a private e-mail list sent directly to you. To inquire, e-mail kristina at worldeonline.com for more information.