[NEohioPAL] In Arabia We'd All Be Kings - CWRU/CPH Graduate Ensemble of 2014 debut production!

Jessica Bixby JBixby at clevelandplayhouse.com
Fri Feb 3 13:14:44 PST 2012

In Arabia We'd All Be Kings
by Stephen Adly Guirgis

>From the author of the Tony-nominated play The Motherf**ker With the Hat, In Arabia We'd All Be Kings<http://www.clevelandplayhouse.com/cwru-cph-mfa/in-arabia-wed-all-be-kings> is a gritty exploration of a seedy NYC bar's clientele and their ignorance as to what's happening in this city that's edging them out.

Content Warning: Contains mature language and adult situations.  Not intended for anyone under 16 years of age.

Case Western Reserve University / Cleveland Play House MFA Acting Program
Graduate Ensemble of 2014 - Debut Production!

Now through February 11
Helen Rosenfeld Lewis Bialosky Lab Theatre in PlayhouseSquare

Tickets: $15 Regular
              $7.50 Students (24 & under.  Use code 1STU)

For tickets, call (216) 241-6000 or visit http://www.clevelandplayhouse.com/cwru-cph-mfa/in-arabia-wed-all-be-kings