[NEohioPAL] Boy Actors Needed for Local Film

Kenneth Kowalski ekbole at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 6 09:17:48 PST 2012

ATTENTION:

Local independent film group is seeking two (2) male child actors to play the
sons of a married couple in "A Story of Faith - Surviving Battered Woman".  The
film is based on a real life story, and its aim is to bring awareness to the
social problems of domestic violence and child sexual abuse, as well as promote
help and healing to its victims.  There will be some delicate scenes that
portray the subject matter we are dealing with.

*  The ideal candidates would need to be caucasian, be able to demonstrate
emotion, have some experience, and look the ages of 4 and 8 years old.
*  We also have need for a one-year old toddler (no speaking parts - only one
scene)
*  Since we are a not-for-profit group, all positions are voluntary only (no
compensation).  Serious and committed inquiries please.

Filming will be done this year at several location sites in northeast  Ohio.
 Auditions and rehearsals will take place in Akron very soon!

To schedule an audition, please contact me ASAP via e-mail.

Eric Kowalski
Assistant Director
(216) 225-9671
ekbole at sbcglobal.net

If you wish, you may forward a headshot and resume to my residence at:
2172 Bellfield Ave.
Cleveland Hts., OH 44106