[NEohioPAL] Breckeville Theater On The Square Spring Break Education Festival

Donald Albainy dalbainy at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 10 10:00:08 PST 2012

Going to Disney World for Spring Break?

No?

Looking for something creative (and cheap!) for your kids to do?

 GREAT! Come play with Brecksville Theater On The Square at our first annual “Play in a Day” festival.  We’ve selected some of our favorite stories and we’re giving your kids 6 hours to take them from the page to the stage. With the help of our amazing instructors, each class will create, rehearse, and perform a totally unique play complete with dialogue, props, and costumes. Family and friends are invited to watch the performance at the end of each day. All skill levels are welcome, but space is limited.

April 9: The Stinky Cheese Man, Jon Scieszka
April 10: The Sneetches, Dr. Seuss
April 11: Miss Nelson is Missing!, Harry Allard
April 12: How I Became a Pirate, Melinda Long

Ages:  6-13
Time: 9 AM – 3 PM
Cost: $40/day or $120/whole week
Bring: A water bottle & a lunch
Register: By April 1. Visit www.btots.orgfor a printable registration form

*BTOTS gratefully acknowledges the citizens of Cuyahoga County for their generous support through Cuyahoga Arts & Culture.