[NEohioPAL] Oscar Night Gown & Costume Sale on Sat., Feb. 11

clague playhouse clagueplayhouse at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 10 10:19:21 PST 2012

*  *  *  *  *
Clague Playhouse, Inc.

1371 Clague Road
Westlake, Ohio 44145
440-331-0403
www.clagueplayhouse.org
And the winner is....YOU.

We're not passing out gold statuettes, but Clague Playhouse can dress you up like an Academy Award-winner. Please join us at our Oscar Night Gown and Costume Sale TOMORROW, Saturday, February 11, from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. at 1371 Clague Road, Westlake. We're sure to have the perfect dress,
hat, or accessory to complete your perfect Oscar-party outfit.

Questions, call our Box Office at 440-331-0403.