[NEohioPAL] PNR Improv 10th Anniversary 2/18

PNR Improv pnrsusan at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 12 12:21:03 PST 2012

They said it would never last. We were just a bunch of crazy kids who knew nothing about improv (we still have the tape of our first show, and trust us, we knew NOTHING about improv). Former members have moved on to bigger and better things, new members have been initiated, and a few have even been around the whole time (you'd think Bob and Susan would have figured out they've worn out their welcome already). But ten years later, we're still at the Quirk in Cuyahoga Falls two Saturdays a month, entertaining people with (mostly) family-friendly improv. Not to toot our own horn or anything, but it's time for us to toot our own horn with our 10TH ANNIVERSARY SHOW!!!
There will be games (of course), there will be (hilariously lame) prizes, and there will be audience participation. There will also be some serious fun. If you've been meaning to get around to attending one of our shows, this is the one to see. If you've been to a show before, we'd love to have you back to thank you for your support. Admission is FREE. Join us!

Now in its 11th year, Point of No Return Improv is an improv comedy group that performs two Saturdays per month at the Quirk Cultural Center, 1201 Grant Ave, Cuyahoga Falls. Shows start at 7:30 p.m. and are suitable for audiences ages 13 and up. Suggested donation is $5. For directions, performance schedule, and further info about the group, visit www.pnrimprov.org. For invitations to our shows, become a fan at www.facebook.com/pnrimprov. PNR operates with the support of the Cuyahoga Falls Parks and Recreation Department.