[NEohioPAL] Big Dog Theater Anniversary This Saturday!

Don Mitri info at bigdogtheater.com
Mon Feb 13 07:16:05 PST 2012

YEAR OF THE DOG!  SATURDAY 2.18.12

Big Dog Theater is turning 1 so we had to throw a party and say thanks! Join us as we bring back some of the best groups, acts and performances that made our first “YEAR OF THE DOG” such a huge success!

Performing:
Valerie Victoria – (Singer)
Marc Jaffe – (Standup Comedian)
Steve Guy – (Standup Comedian)
Last Call Cleveland - ( 3 videos from there collection)
This Improvised Life – (2 stories from Cleveland performers)
Thunderlips and the Submissives – (BDT shortform improv comedy house team)
Good Dinner Party - (BDT longform improv comedy house team)
Basement Apartment Theater – (Sneek peek of upcoming 2012 production)

The festivities begin with a pre-show party in the theater lobby across from City & East Hookah Bar located on the second floor of the Centrum from 7:30pm to 8:30pm. Light appetizers will be provided in the Big Dog Cafe located just outside of the theater doors.

Showtime is 9:00pm. An after show meet and greet will follow the performance.

Tickets for the first anniversary event: Year of the Dog will be $12 dollars at the door (cash only) or $10 reserved online at http://www.bigdogtheater.com/

**NO Big Dog Theater show coupons will be accepted for this event.**

Big Dog Theater
216-472-3636
www.bigdogtheater.com
2781 Euclid Hts Blvd