[NEohioPAL] Request for donation of tickets...

Renee Higer rhiger at teecleve.org
Mon Feb 13 09:10:59 PST 2012

It is with great excitement that Temple Emanu El formally announces its annual fund raising benefit, Boardwalk Emanu El...An Evening of Arcade Games, Old and New!  Our fun-filled event for adults will be held on Saturday, April 21, 2012.  This special evening supports all of the wonderful programs available to our members as well as for the community at large.  Without this fabulous affair, we could not provide all of the exceptional educational opportunities for adults and children that make our congregation so unique and enriching to all who participate.

We are asking a select group of local businesses to make contributions to our Silent Auction in support of Temple Emanu El. If you can provide us with two tickets to an upcoming performance (from May 1, 2012-December 31, 2012), we would be most appreciative and would include your theater as a donor in our Bid Book listings.

We're asking for your support to make this event a huge success.  Please send your contribution to Temple Emanu El, 4545 Brainard Road, Orange Village, OH  44022. If you have any questions regarding our event, please feel free to contact me at 216-454-1209 or rhiger at teecleve.org. We sincerely appreciate your generosity.  I look forward to working with you!

Thank you, in advance, for your support.

Renee Higer

Executive Director

Temple Emanu El

Temple Emanu El is a tax exempt 501(c)(3) organization

Tax ID #34-0806503

Contributions to TEE are tax deductible under section 170 of the IRC

Boardwalk Emanu El...An Evening of Arcade Games, Old and New!

Theater Name:

Contact Name/Position:

Address:

City:                                                                             State:                          Zip:     _______

Phone:                                                              Fax:

¨ I/WE would like to donate THEATER TICKETS as part of THE Silent Auction

Please accept this in-kind gift of                                                                               ________

This item is valued at $                             .

DEADLINE: April 2, 2012.

Mail, email or fax form to:

Temple Emanu El

4545 Brainard Road, Orange Village, OH 44022

Phone: 216.454.1209    Fax: 216.454.1305

Email: rhiger at teecleve.org