[NEohioPAL] Fine Arts One Act Auditions coming fast

Wanda Wareham WWareham at FineArtsAssociation.org
Mon Feb 13 10:02:06 PST 2012

Auditions for the 16th Annual One Act Festival - Hot from the Oven Fresh
on Delivery

This season we bring you original one acts produced for the very first
time

Directed by Ann Hedger

Dates

Monday & Tuesday, February 20 & 21 - 6:30 pm

(Callbacks by invitation only-Wednesday, February 22)

Production Dates:  April 20-May 5, 2012

Requirements

Call 440-951-7500 x103 for appointment or more information

(1/2 hour slots in groups of 6

Come prepared to read from the scripts

Needed

Ensemble of 12 to 14 men and women

Mixture of ages:  early 20's to 60's and teens 16 & up (three pieces
require teens)

Actors may be cast in more than one piece

No AEA contracts available for this production

Thank you to all the playwrights that sent submissions for "Hot from the
Oven: Fresh on Delivery"

The following are the plays that were selected:

One for My Baby by Bob Abelman (Chagrin Falls, OH)

The impact parents have on their children is not always realized until
it is too late.

It Jungle Out There by John Busser (Parma, OH)

The King of the Jungle needs help with his love life.

Rage Against Nothing by Greg Freier (Norwalk, IA)

Road rage or over active imaginations?  Hmmm?

Hack by Andy Haynes (Orlanda, FL)

A playwright and his agent discuss the pitfalls of play writing.

The Party by Michele Markarian (Cambridge, MA)

The War of Technology in the office.  And the winner is.....

No End Boss by D. J. Sylvis (Ottawa, ON, Canada)

What really happens inside a video game?

Four Dead in Ohio by Walter Thinnes (New York, NY)

When our own life experiences become history to be learned from.

Who's There by Garr Godfrey (Shoreline, WA)

Every break-up needs a narrator.....and a play.

Hanging Chad by Brett Hursey (Farmville, VA)

That point in the relationship where things seem to die.

An Unfamiliar Waltz by Trace Crawford (Hilliard, OH)

When three people simultaneously discover a grenade, they are faced with
the decision of what to do.

The Cat Fanciers by Edward Versailles (High Falls, NY)

Cat lovers are looking for love for their cats and maybe for themselves.

GRTC by Irene Ziegler (Richmond, VA)

Sometimes you just need to hear their voice again.

For full description of the 16th Annual One Act Festival visit
www.fineartsassociation.org <http://www.fineartsassociation.org> .

The Fine Arts Association

38660 Mentor Avenue

Willoughby, Ohio   44094