[NEohioPAL] >>> SELF-ESTEEM <<<

DONIHNDSM at aol.com DONIHNDSM at aol.com
Mon Feb 13 18:57:36 PST 2012

"CLINICAL HYPNOTHERAPY"

~ WITH~

...NATIONALLY CERTIFIED CLINICAL HYPNOTIST,  AUTHOR, CREATOR OF THE
INFOMERCIAL   _WWW.THINKANDLOSE.COM_ (http://www.thinkandlose.com/)

  DON MANNARINO, M.A.

for the insight & skill to:

"ENHANCE SELF ESTEEM" ~   develop a new positive force in your life, one
that will enable you to create  a steady flow of harmony, happiness and a
direct release of your potential  talents and abilities…start performing at a
higher level of excellence  and concentration than ever before!
Call Don for a  private session...

216.831.6251

TO VIEW  DON'S CREDENTIALS VISIT _WWW.DONMANNARINO.COM_
(http://www.donmannarino.com/)

Julie London J.A. song of the  day:   "I'll NEVER SMILE  AGAIN"
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gb0o61_wWRA_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gb0o61_wWRA)

~ H A  P P Y   V A L E N T I N E 'S   D A Y  ~