[NEohioPAL] Akron Feature Film Casting

Kelleigh Miller info at kelleighmiller.com
Mon Feb 13 20:00:47 PST 2012

I am working on casting for Corbin's next film 3 Day Test. I am including the breakdown. Priority is given to SAG and AFTRA talent, and we prefer talent that can work as a local hire in Akron.
Please submit to the included email address!

Corbin Bernsen is casting for his next project to be filmed in Akron this March. To be considered for roles please submit a headshot and resume to 3daytestmovie at gmail.com
Please include the name of the character in the subject.

Seeking:
PAULA 30‘s Martin’s perky secretary

DAVID BRENDLE, pathologically cranky, he is the owner and king of a muffin empire

MARILYN-caucasian, 40‘s-the wife of a Sam, a main character who lives in a military bunker and is prepared for the end of the world. She is a bit worn/shell shocked.

LU TAYLOR,caucasian, Martin’s 17 year old daughter girl next door, hiding beneath a veneer of teenage rebellion

GORDON TAYLOR-caucasian, 15-18 yrs old-Sam’s son, he idolizes his militant father. Awkward, and funny, he epitomizes teenage gawkyness

MS.WILBURN the Taylor’s snooping, crotchety, old neighbor. age 70’s+ she is cantankerous, and loves her vintage muscle cars

JESSIE-caucasian-Martin’s six year old daughter. Normally catatonic in front of the TV, and sharing everything with her
doll Tina, her scenes send an important message to the family

ADAM- caucasian-Martin’s 11 year old tech whiz son

“USED TREE SALESMAN” with a faded, worn Santa Hat seeking character types

DRILL SERGEANT-the iconic Marine Drill Sergeant

George,20’s african american- a younger clean cut, and very earnest kid

CAPTAIN GLEN MERRICK-police officer tough,short guy in a starched uniform

SPLATTER, the family’s VERY PREGNANT DOG-seeking pictures of small to medium VERY WELL TRAINED dogs.