[NEohioPAL] NEEDED: ACCOUSTIC GUITAR PLAYER OR KEYBOARD PLAYER

Michele Ward micheleward at msn.com
Mon Feb 13 21:07:01 PST 2012

NEEDED: LEAD ACCOUSTIC GUITAR PLAYER OR KEYBOARD PLAYER

TO FORM A DUO OR POSSIBLY TRIO, PLAYING ORIGINAL AND COVER
MATERIAL.

I am a singer/songwriter, 46, female. I have worked in
Northeast Ohio as a professional musician for about 20 years, in a variety of
genres and venues, both large and small.

My writing style can be described as country/folk – you are
welcome to listen to both

originals and covers on my myspace page, at:

myspace.com/singermicheleward

I currently play in a semi-head-banger band, mostly to keep
working. My most

lucrative act, a pop/jazz duo called So Cool, came to an end
this past June when my

friend and keyboard player died of cancer. I still have some
great contacts and can line up

gigs as soon as I have someone to help me cover them, so
even if you’re just looking for work this summer, please email me at micheleward at msn.com. Please reference
this ad in neohioPal

in the subject line. I live south of Medina, but I plan to
work anywhere from Cleveland,

to Wooster, to Akron, to Sandusky, and everywhere inbetween.