[NEohioPAL] Spring Classes Starting NEXT SATURDAY! Act Now!

The Cassidy Theatre cassidytheatre at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 10:40:09 PST 2012

*The Cassidy Youth Theatre
Registration is now open for Spring 2012 Youth Theatre classes!  We have
classes for kids ages 4-19!  Check it out!
*

*StarBright*
Ages 7 –15
Saturdays 10:30am- 12:30pm
February 25th-April 7th (7 weeks)
$145
Instructors:  Lauren Berry and Annette Palmer
This class is for students who want to focus on acting, singing and dancing
in musical theatre.  Students rotate through classes by age groups.   This
program is designed to benefit children of all ability and experience
levels.  Students will gain a basic knowledge of theatre as well as develop
their confidence of  being on stage.  Students must have basic reading
skills.

*
Rising Stars*
9-13 year olds
Saturdays  11-12:30pm
February 25th-March 24th (5 weeks)
$100
Instructor: Amy Banner and Diana Kullgren
 Too old for the little kids but not ready for the big kids?  Not really
interested in singing and dancing?  You are just right for our Rising Stars
class!  Find your perfect place on stage as you work on how to be
comfortable in front of an audience.  Veteran teachers Amy Banner and Diana
Kullgren will lead this 5 week class that features acting basics,  theatre
games, and  improvisation.  Have fun, be creative and explore the
unscripted side of acting!  We will feature a short presentation for
families on our last day of class, March 24th.   Students must be
proficient, confident readers and previous theatre experience is
recommended, but not required.

*StarDust*
4-6 year olds
Saturdays 10-11am
February 25th-April 7th (7 weeks)
$55
Instructor:  Sarah Nicholas
Here is a fun way for the youngest ones to get their start in theatre!
This non-stressful approach to basic acting will teach your star how to
twinkle!  This class will work on imagination, memorization and working
together.  The ability to read is not necessary.  This class is a great way
to get your little one started building confidence while having fun!

*
*NEW*
StarPrep*
Ages 13-19
Saturdays  1-3pm
March 3rd &  10th (2 weeks)
$35
Instructors:  Kate Leigh Michalski and Jordan Cooper
New this spring!  This will be a two session workshop focused on auditions
and college audition preparation.  Students will end the workshop with 2
musical selections and 1-2 monologues to help prepare them for real-world
auditions.  They will learn techniques to select appropriate audition
materials and gain confidence in presenting themselves for an audition.

Registration and payment can be made over the phone, by mailing in the
attached form or, in person!
 If you have any questions, feel free to call the box office at 440-842-4600
!

Kate Michalski
Cassidy Theatre
kmichalski at cassidytheatre.com