[NEohioPAL] Casting Call CSU Student Film: Axe Murderer

Tommy French tommy.e.french at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 12:39:16 PST 2012

Casting Call

Student Film: Axe Murderer

When an innocent slumber party ghost story turns into deadly reality

Shooting Dates: 02/25 – 02/26

Roles

Leads
Jessica – Perky pre-med student trying to slide by on other people’s work.
She has just moved into a new apartment. (Looking for actress in early-late
twenties. Some very mild stunt
work involved)

Zoe – Easy-going college student. Jessica’s friend. (Looking for actress in
early-late twenties. Some very mild stunt work involved)

Lilly – College student with a type A personality. Works hard and gets good
grades. Jessica’s friend. (Looking for actress in early-late twenties. Some
very mild stunt work involved)

Axe Murderer – A mysterious, fabled killer. (Looking for actor in early
twenties – mid thirties)

Principles
Student 1 – Average college student. (Looking for actor in early-late
twenties)
Student 2 – Average college student. (Looking for actor in early-late
twenties)
Student 3 – Average college student. Likes to skate board (Looking for
actor in early-late
twenties)

Casting Session
Saturday, Feb. 18th
Cleveland State University, Music Building, Room
1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Street Address: 2121 Euclid Avenue

Shooting Location
Cleveland State University, Music Building and Student Center

Producer: Tommy French
- Cell: 440-223-7485
- E-mail: tommy.e.french at gmail.com

Contact

Director: Jamie Miller
- Cell: 740-405-3972
- E-Mail: j.q.miller at csuohio.edu

Meals provided and copy of film

P.S. I apologize for the short notice. I have only become aware of
neohiopal recently. If anyone is interested and Saturday is too short a
notice, please let me know and we can hold an additional call on Tuesday if
needed.

Tommy French - Producer