[NEohioPAL] Ballet Instructor Needed (all levels) in Bainbridge Township (Chagrin Falls)

Danse Western Reserve info at dansewesternreserve.org
Tue Feb 21 14:38:19 PST 2012

Ballet Instructor Needed (all levels) in Bainbridge Township (Chagrin Falls)

Non-competition dance studio is looking for ballet instructor(s) for all
levels of ballet. Need a very upbeat, friendly professional with an
outstanding ability to teach classical ballet and  excellent
recommendations, is *reliable* and takes pride in their work. We want
someone that can teach the younger students the basics and then move
intermediate dancers to pointe and to a pre-professional level. Looking for
instructors with teaching experience. A college degree is preferred but not
required.  Starting as soon as possible.  *This would be an excellent
opportunity for someone looking to build a program of their own.  *I am not
a micro-managing studio owner.  I look for qualified professionals that
report to me but do not need me babysitting them.

Please email all resumes references and compensation requirements to
info at dansewesternreserve.org.

--
Anne Fields
www.DanseWesternReserve.org