[NEohioPAL] Donation MADE. Thank You Fred for all you do.

sfs05 at ohioramp.com sfs05 at ohioramp.com
Tue Feb 21 14:06:14 PST 2012

Just read Vicki's note.

Immediately I logged in and made my very first cash donation to
NeohioPal. I'm not suddenly wealthy. I do not have full time
employment (after all, I'm a theatre geek and I work the next gig,
whatever it may be.)  I make my donation to offer my thanks to Fred
and his team for the amazing work they do and the wonderful resource
they provide.

Yes, the *occasional* post about a cat / apartment / zumba class, etc
is fine.  Like most lists, rules and reasonable limits are imposed,
so that important messages (when you need a musician or prop in a
hurry) are not lost in a clutter of ads.

Once again, my thanks to Fred for his tireless, often thankless
effort to provide an amazing resource for us all.  Today I have
contributed to NeohioPal. I hope you do, too.

Shawn Skeabeck
TD & Lighting Designer

 and decided to become a first time donation