[NEohioPAL] Cirque-Like Performers

RLanzara at simon.com RLanzara at simon.com
Fri Feb 24 12:39:23 PST 2012

Hello!
I am looking to hire one or two performers for an upcoming event in March
to be held at the mall. I'm looking for local, cirque-like costumed
characters to stroll through the event and take pictures with attendees.
If you or anyone you know would be interested, please reply with photos or
a website where I might be able to review your work.

The event is March 21st from 5:30 - 7:30 p.m.

Thanks for any help you might be able to provide!

Renee Lanzara
Director of Marketing & Business Development
Great Lakes Mall #8675
7850 Mentor Avenue
Mentor, OH 44060
440-255-8932 office
440-255-0509 fax
www.ShopGreatLakesMall.com

Join the Great Lakes Mall Mobile Shopper Club! Text Mall56 to 74666. Up to
5 msgs/month. Message & data rates may apply.