[NEohioPAL] NEEDED: LEAD ACCOUSTIC GUITAR PLAYER OR KEYBOARD PLAYER

Michele Ward micheleward at msn.com
Mon Feb 27 21:10:14 PST 2012

NEEDED: LEAD ACCOUSTIC GUITAR
PLAYER OR KEYBOARD PLAYER TO FORM A DUO OR POSSIBLY TRIO, PLAYING ORIGINAL AND
COVER MATERIAL.

am a singer/songwriter, 46, female. I have worked in Northeast Ohio as a
professional musician for about 20 years, in a variety of genres and venues,
both large and small.

My
writing style can be described as country/folk – you are welcome to listen to
both originals and covers on myspace, at:myspace.com/singermicheleward
OR on Facebook, at Michele Ward’s Music.

am looking for a serious musician to work at anything from dinner clubs to
outdoor festivals to help me promote a new album of primarily originals, however,
we must be able to play enough material, covers included, to fill up to 4 hrs.
Vocals are great, but not necessary. I still have some great contacts and can
line up gigs as soon as I have someone to help me cover them, so even if you’re
just looking for work this summer, please email me at micheleward at msn.com. I live south of Medina, but
I plan to work anywhere from Cleveland, to Wooster, to Akron, to Sandusky, and
everywhere in between. PLEASE REFERENCE THIS AD IN THE SUBJECT LINE.