[NEohioPAL] New Music

ric hampton ric_hamp at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 27 21:14:26 PST 2012

The link below is to a song called "The Storm" . The original track was created over 8 years by a garage band in Baltimore. Some of the guys had played in bands that opened for Lynard Skynard, and Tom Petty. The music was a part of the nightly jam session. They told me that it was never meant for lyrics.
  They sent it to me and some how I found a pocket for a voice. I wrote the lyrics and recorded them as a guide for them. They will record it soon. I will also release it as a single.

The Storm- Music By Blill Walker and Dan Delvis
Vocal and Lyrics- Ric Hampton- aka Ricco

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVXpmgDVrsQ