[NEohioPAL] Desperately looking for costumes to borrow or rent

sharon smith rorygirl4028 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 28 11:53:51 PST 2012

Greetings,I am the choral and musical director at Woodridge High School in Peninsula.  Our school has exceedingly limited resources, supplies, and costumes and I am looking to the local theatre community for help with our upcoming show, "Curtains".  We will be putting on the production the last weekend of March.  We are in need of old western costumes (both for males and females), 9 saloon dresses (red, black, or combination of), mermaid costumes, 8 matching formal gowns (no specific style or color), and a cap gun that actually sounds real.  If you have these items and would be willing to lend or rent them to us, please contact me at your earliest convenience, or if you have a contact that you feel I should reach out to.  Thank you very much for helping support the musical arts at Woodridge.
Sharon RiskoWoodridge Local SchoolssRisko at woodridge.k12.oh.us