[NEohioPAL] Midsummer Opening Postponed

Kelly Miloro kellymiloro at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 12:01:26 PST 2012

*Midsummer Opening Postponed *

*The Geauga Lyric Theater Guild is deeply saddened by the devastating
events that occurred at Chardon High School. Our thoughts and prayers go
out to all the families that are suffering, and to the entire Chardon
community. In light of this tragedy, we will be postponing the opening of A
Midsummer Night’s Dream. We will now be opening our production on March 9th
and the show will run through March 18th. We appreciate your understanding.
*

*A Midsummer Night's Dream will open March 9th and run through March 18th.
Friday and Saturday evening performances are at 8 p.m.; Sunday performances
are at 2 p.m. The Geauga Theater is located on Chardon Square at 101 Water
Street, in Chardon, Ohio. For more information or to purchase tickets,
visit **www.geaugatheater.org* <http://www.geaugatheater.org/>* or call the
box office at 440 286 2255.
*--
 buy your tickets online anytime!