[NEohioPAL] Save the Dates - 2012 ATFGC / CAN Benefit!

Jenniver_Sparano at KeyBank.com Jenniver_Sparano at KeyBank.com
Wed Feb 29 10:49:06 PST 2012

While you're celebrating "Leap Day," why not leap ahead to the August page
of your calendar, and circle the dates of August 20 and August 27, 2012 ?

That's when we'll present the eleventh annual AIDS Taskforce of Greater
Cleveland and Community AIDS Network/Akron Pride Initiative benefit
production,

CLUE: The Musical!

The candlestick, the Conservatory, the lead pipe...everything that you
remember and love from the classic Parker Brothers' board game will be
brought to life onstage, along with a few things that you never imagined.
So you won't want to miss it!

On Monday, August 20, we will perform to benefit the Community AIDS
Network

On Monday, August 27, we will perform to benefit the AIDS Taskforce

Stay tuned to NEOPAL this summer for more details!  We hope to see you
there.

"CLUE: The Musical" features a book by Peter DiPietro, Music by Galen
Blum, Wayne Parker, and Vinnie Martucci, Lyrics by Tom Chiodo, and is
presented with the cooperation of Samuel French, Inc.

Email Classification: KeyCorp Public

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114
send an e-mail to mailto:DNERequests at key.com with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the
SUBJECT line.