[NEohioPAL] A dancer Story Auditions have been Changed !

Fred Harmon fredharmon2003 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 1 13:40:39 PST 2012

Dancers Story Auditions have been changed

Brief Project Summary

This production is dedicated to
generating as much money as possible for the Berea Children’s Home
(www.bchfs.org) while providing an entertaining and inspirational experience
for our audience.

This stage production tells the
story of a dancer’s life. The story is told from the perspective of a lifelong
lover and performer of the art. His story is told by him and expressed through
dance.

His memories will take the
audience on a journey spanning forty years and include a variety of dance
styles such as Ballet, Jazz, Ballroom Theater Arts and more.

Current Performers

Featuring Karina Smirnoff and
Partner (Derek Hough, Mark Ballas or Louie)

Carmine Camino & Renata
Nitscheova (Foxtrot, Waltz)

Rebecca Lynn Sweet & Eddie
(Argentine Tango, Mambo)

Minas Katsantouris & Rachel (
Jive, Rumba)

Claudio Garcia & Lina Sbrocco
(Salsa)

Ramiz Kadjar & Natosha
(Tango, Salsa)

Ilia & Maria, WHYM Studio
(Waltz, Reaching For The Moon)

Ohio Dance Theater (Ballet,
Tabula Rasa)

Brandon Harmon & Kim Stoffko
(Jive)

Fred Harmon & Christine Emery
(Bolero,Hustle)

Schedule

Technical Rehearsal:    June 02, 2012

       Cast Rehearsal:     June 09, 2012

Technical Rehearsal:    June 14, 2012

      Dress Rehearsal:    June 15, 2012

            Performance:    June 16, 2012

Location The Breen Center For
Performing Arts.

Performers will be compensated
dependent on their contribution to the production.

We are looking for a number of
different dance styles such as Jazz, Contemporary and Ballroom. We also need at
least one female for a group Hustle scene.

For those of you that have a
routine ready to go we are especially interested in talking with you.

Where possible please bring the
following with you to the audition.

1. Head shot

2. Bio

3. Video of your performance (s)

4. If you have a completed
routine please bring your music.

Where: All about Dancin.. Dance Studio Located at 2115
Freeman Avenue Cleveland, Ohio

When: Sunday, March 18th

Time: 4:00pm to 6:00pm

For additional information please