[NEohioPAL] A Night of Rodgers & Hammerstein

The Cassidy Theatre cassidytheatre at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 09:03:35 PST 2012

*Special Event Coming Up at Cassidy:*

*A Night with Rodgers & Hammerstein*

The brilliant music of Richard Rodgers and Oscar Hammerstein II has been a
staple of musical theater for close to 70 years. Join an all star cast for
a night of music that celebrates the unique and inspired creative
partnership that is Rodgers & Hammerstein. A stellar cast of local
professional theater actors will bring to life songs from every one of
their eleven shows. "The Sound of Music", "People Will Say We're In Love",
"Some Enchanted Evening", "Hello, Young Lovers" and "If I Loved You" are
among the 28 R&H classics you'll fall in love with all over again. We hope
to see you there!

Directed and musically directed by Jordan Cooper, the cast includes Sarah
Clare, Kelcie Dugger, Amanda Fertal, Neely Gevaart, Annie Kostel, Antoinette
Marie Kula, Kate Michalski, Keli Schimelpfenig, CoCo Smith, Kevin Conroy, Eric
Thomas Fancher, Bevan Haynes and Matthew Ryan Thompson.**

* *

*Performance Dates: *March 16-18

Friday and Saturday: 8pm

Sunday: 3pm

Tickets: $10 each

Call the Box Office at (440) 842-4600 for tickets or more information, or
purchase tickets online at cassidytheatre.ticketleap.com. Don’t miss any of
the upcoming 2012 shows!