[NEohioPAL] Heads Up Arts Radio: Making Robyn Cooper Cry

Heads Up Productions info at headsupproductions.net
Mon Mar 5 09:08:13 PST 2012

> The newest episode of Heads Up Arts Radio is up!
>
> HUAR is a weekly internet radio show, highlighting guests from the
> arts community of Northeast Ohio.

Episode 45: Making Robyn Cooper Cry

March 5, 2012 – Host Benjamin Rexroad talks about the school shooting
at Chardon High School followed by an interview with improviser Robyn
Cooper. (Click the link above to download.)

Recording on Leap Day – that extra day to tie up loose ends
The world is watching Northeast Ohio
Making Sense of School Shootings
Changes coming to headsupproductions.net and HUAR (Let us know what
you think!)
Robyn Cooper – improviser, audio describer, stage manager, decoupager
and…Benjamin’s Aunt!?
And You’re Ugly Too
A blog-off?
Benjamin had a stalker…
The Way Back Machine
He started hanging out at bathhouses
Point of No Return Improv
Make-out chicken with your cousin!?
Fred Savage has a podcast?
Dan Savage and the “It Gets Better” Campaign
Benjamin’s Goal: Make Robyn Cry
Benjamin has been making Robyn’s decisions for the past 10 years
Michael Pizza
What is it about Parma?
Improv Jam
Innovative Title and Escrow Services
It’s a bird, it’s a plane, it’s improv!
Mutual Consent – A rule for improv and a rule for life!
Sounding like a broken record (It runs in the family)
Antebellum and Darwinii at CPT
Improv events around town
Contact us at:

podcast at headsupproductions.net
www.facebook.com/headsupproductions
www.twitter.com/headsuptheatre

www.headsupproductions.net

Donate:

www.headsupproductions.net/donate

Listen to past Heads Up Arts Radio episodes!

Check out www.headsupproductions.net to listen.