[NEohioPAL] Musical Director Needed

Joseph Fath joef1222 at aol.com
Wed Mar 7 08:12:24 PST 2012

Musical Director needed for Fairport Harding High Schools production of ONCE UPON A MATTRESS by Mary Rogers Directed by Joe Fath. This wonderful musical comedy will show May 3, 4, 5, &6.

Musical Director will be responsible for managing the Orchestra and for directing the show while in progress. Vocal and Piano expertise are a plus.

Compensation amount is contingent upon funding.

Please email me with inquiries, questions and/or comments.

Please email me with inquiries, questions and/or comments.

Thanks,
Joe Fath
FHS Director
Joef1222 at aol.com