[NEohioPAL] Seeking actress for short film, "White Kid Problems"

zach christy zachchristy at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 16:41:05 PST 2012

I posted earlier this week and had a lot of men get a hold of me for
parts, and some females as well.
The part I am looking to cast is for Claire, a 26-30 year old woman
who really feels like she hasn't quite figured it out yet.
She is an accountant who lives in Cleveland, but never saw herself
doing either of those two things.
She is professional, but potentially "too hip for her own good" and
because of that, may have some troubles relating to others.
If you feel like you could play that role, I'd love to have you in my film.
Please contact me at ZachChristy at gmail.com