[NEohioPAL] Seeking Singer/Actress (PAID) for Love, Perfect, Change at Actors' Summit

Neil Thackaberry thackaberryn at actorssummit.org
Fri Mar 9 13:51:05 PST 2012

Actors' Summit theater is seeking a non Equity or Equity waiver singer
/actress for *I Love You, You’re Perfect, now Change*.  Rehearsals will
begin April 8.  The show runs from May 10 through June 3, Thursdays,
Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.

We’re looking for a soprano with a belt plus solid lyric quality for the
role of Jennifer (*age range 28-35*).

This is a paid position.  (17 performances -- $425).

If interested, please submit your headshot and resume to:
info at actorssummit.org no later than Tuesday, March 13 at 5:00 PM.