[NEohioPAL] Beachwood Theater Camp Celebrates 29th Summer

Jillfrei jillfrei21 at aol.com
Fri Mar 9 14:58:51 PST 2012

     Beachwood Theater Camp
              For students in grades 2 – 8
 Join us as we celebrate our 29th summer!

Campers will receive professional instruction in acting, dance and vocal performance. Enjoy crafts, guest artists, evenings out,  Masters Program for teens, swimming at the Beachwood Family Aquatic Center, Friday Show Cases and two main stage productions;
Babes In Toyland, the future & School House Rock

4 Week Program
DATES: June 11 – July 6
TIMES: 9:00 a.m. – 3:15 p.m.
FEE: Resident $500, Non-Resident $550
Performance: Babes In Toyland - The Future
(Performance Dates: July 5 & 6)

6 Week Program
DATES: June 11 – July 20
TIMES: 9:00 a.m. – 3:15 p.m..
FEE: Resident $750, Non-Resident $800
RESIDENT EARLY BIRD RATE: $699 (through 3/9)
Performance: Babes In Toyland - The Future
(Performance Dates: July 5 & 6)
Performance: School House Rock—Showcase
(Performance Date: July 20)

TEEN MASTERS PROGRAM
For students in grades 9 – 11, 7 Week Program   June 11 – July 27,
The Wiz
Masters students assist instructors, mentor students, assist directors, participate in showcases and all performances. Students will participate in our All Camp Productions as well as perform The Wiz. Masters Classes will be taught weekly by local Theater Professionals!
TIMES: 9:00 a.m. – 3:15 p.m.
FEE: Resident $375, Non-Resident $400
Performances: Babes In Toyland - The Future, School House Rock,
The Wiz
For more information contact Jill Koslen-Freireich at 216-595-3734
sign up now for our summer programs
Theater camps