[NEohioPAL] New Yoga Series Starts Monday!!

Kim angelyogadiva at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 11 15:21:35 PDT 2012

MOVING INTO STILLNESS

STARTS MARCH 12, 2012

absoluteFinalwellMaybe copy

Yoga by Kim

8737 Ridge Rd.

North Royalton, OH  44133

440-877-0002

www.yogabykim.com

class times

Monday 8:45-10-15AM

Monday 7-8:30PM

$10 a class if you pay by the month*

$12 a class pay as you go

Class dates:

10 CLASSES PRE PAID ($100)

YOU WILL RECIEVE  FREE

YOGA:THE SPIRIT AND PRACTICE

OF MOVING INTO STILLNESS

 This unique yoga series will explore reuniting the mind, body and spirit
while focusing on many areas within our bodies and souls for stillness that
we all seek. Together we will find that connection to ourselves through
Kim's easy and relaxing teaching style.  The focus will be on learning how
to apply yoga, breath and movement into our everyday lives with a class that
includes a relaxing meditation at the end of class.

 No previous experience is necessary to give yourself this gift. You can
jump in anytime and do not have to commit to the whole series.

*NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR PRE PAID CLASSES

Kim ATP R Reiki Master

Herbalist

Angel Inspirations

Angelic Kreations

Kim's School of Dance

Yoga by Kim

The only angel rule is, you must ask!

There is no greater gift than friendship

~Santa THE POLAR EXPRESS

www.yogabykim.com

www.misskimsschoolofdance.com

Feb 11, 2012 Angels Love and Romance Strongsville Library

Feb 18, 2012 Angel Academy North Royalton Studio

March 3, 2012 Wellness Fair Strongsville Rec Center 10am-1pm

March 24, 2012 NIGHT OF LIGHT WITH YOUR ANGELS AND GUIDES North Royalton

June 12, 2012 Angels Among Us Parma Health Education Center

July 18, 2012 Strongsville Library Chair Yoga 10am

Oct Universal Light Expo Columbus OH

www.magicbydavidw.com

Magic on the Run Southpark Mall Strongsville