[NEohioPAL] LAST CHANCE to see DIRTY ROTTEN SCOUNDRELS!

Amanda Jaronowski amandajaronowski at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 08:55:53 PDT 2012

Tickets are almost gone for the closing weekend of Independence Community
Theatre's production of *Dirty Rotten Scoundrels.*

******Come and see the show that the Sun Post calls a "Must See!!"*******

*When?*

This Friday and Saturday (3/16-3/17) at 8:00pm

*Where?*

The Independence Community Theatre - 6652 Brecksville Rd. Independence OH
44131

*How Much?*

Tickets are $10 - *look for our BOGO coupon in the Entertainment book!*

*How do I get tickets?*

Call 216-447-0443 to reserve seats - HIGHLY recommended.  We unfortunately
had to turn away 40+ walk-ups last Saturday night!  Don't wait to buy
tickets!!

Thank You! :-)