[NEohioPAL] The ATROCITY PARADE Prototype Is, Once Again, Opened For Public View

Michael A. Miller michael.act2 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 05:04:40 PDT 2012

Hi,

A potential illustrator needed to read my *Atrocity Parade* prototype. So,
now you can read it, too, out of curiosity or to determine your desire to
participate as an illustrator. Illustration formats are in a previous post
that I posted on March 7 (nine days ago for those who are keeping track).

Of course, you may e'mail or call me for details if you wish to discuss
illustration opportunities. We would be working pro bono for the time being
(I certainly am), but you could also consider this as a ground-floor
opportunity that has nowhere to go but up and out.

You can find more free reads at *SacramentOfHeresy.WordPress.com* and *
SinisterArrangements.WordPress.com*.

Cheers,

Michael A. Miller, Publisher
*Atrocity Parade*