[NEohioPAL] Post about rudeness at auditions

morningstar1225 at yahoo.com morningstar1225 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 16 13:54:18 PDT 2012

Dear Mr. Miller,
How dare you use foul language on Neopal and your disgusting comment to Miss Collier is completely uncalled for!!  Miss Collier happens to be a kind, hardworking and an amazing performer and a wonderful woman! She has every right to her thoughts as you do to yours and in no way attacked your comment like you attacked her!! It is comments like yours  Mr. Miller that tick me off! I hope neopal takes your comment off and suspends your rights to post on this site!  But, you seem like someone who has to have the last word!!!

Sent from my iPhone