[NEohioPAL] Post about rudeness at auditions

EVA WITHERS-EVANS eweworld1 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 16 16:27:27 PDT 2012

When I posted this problem I, in no way meant to start a fight among my
fellow theater family.  I only wanted to address something that I saw as an
unnecessary act of rudeness.  Please do not get angry and call each other names,
we are all friends here and we all use this valuable forum to keep in touch with
the theater community.  Let's be civil to each other.
Thanks
Eva

MATTERS OF THE HEART SHOULD ALWAYS BE ABOUT LOVE.