[NEohioPAL] Wish I had a NEohioPal equivalent in SE Michigan!

Michael Stein mstein0001 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 08:26:32 PDT 2012

I recently relocated to ''that state up north" and I wish I had an
equivalent to this list in SE Michigan!  The discussions and posts for
auditions for all types of artistic endeavors that are prevalent on this
site do not exist on any internet sites in this area that I have found so
far.  Maybe I should start my own list up here!  Hey Fred send me the
information on how many hours a day you spend keeping this list going.  No
seriously Fred, thanks for all the years that I was able to participate on
this list!  Even though I am no longer in the area I continue to  enjoy
reading the post of North East Ohio Performing Arts.  And perhaps I will be
back in the area again so I want to make sure I know whats been going on
while I was away.

Michael Stein
Rental and Sales Manager
TLS Productions, Inc