[NEohioPAL] effective immediately, Michael A. Miller is banned from Neohiopal

Fred Sternfeld fredsternfeld at neohiopal.org
Sat Mar 17 13:18:38 PDT 2012

*It has come to our attention that several members of the list have been
messaged privately by another list member. *
*
*
*His emails have been at the very least, rude and at worst, hate-filled and
threatening. We feel that it is in the best interest of the list that this
member be banned. *
*
*
*Effective immediately, Michael A. Miller will no longer be a member of
NEOhioPAL. We will not post any comments on the list related to this issue.
*
*
*
*Fred Sternfeld*