[NEohioPAL] Wow. I guess that "Reply All" thing is really a thing...

Skip Corris ccorris at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 19:07:13 PDT 2012

Umm… no, Michael; your comment “… for those who were offended because you
haven't yet developed he thick skin…” just doesn‘t cut it. Haven‘t you
learned anything about non-apologetic apologies from the myriad
politicians, sports figures, and media personalities who‘ve tried the “IF
I’ve offended anyone…” excuse?

You went on a rant, Michael, attempting to insult whoever it is hasn’t
given you the respect you feel you deserve.

Problem is (aside from your wildly inappropriate assertions) you attempted
to bully one of the most talented and best-loved performers in Cleveland.
And again, that doesn’t cut it; Cleveland theatre people come together when
one of us is unjustly attacked (not that Ms. Collier needs anyone to stand
up for her; she does extraordinarily well on her own).

It's sad (and puzzling) that you’ve never heard of Ms. Collier, Michael; I
know that my life -- and I daresay the lives of anyone who loves
Cleveland theatre -- would certainly be poorer had I never had the
privilege of meeting her and seeing her perform.

Still, you should be grateful, Michael. With that bizarre post of yours,
I’ll wager you’ve gotten more of the attention you crave than you’ve
received in your sad, sorry life.

Skip Corris