[NEohioPAL] Wow. I guess that "Reply All" thing is really a thing...

Evie Morris bachtobroadway42 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 16 22:05:02 PDT 2012

  Mr. Miller,
     I agree that your response to Aimee Collier was unacceptable. The fact that
you meant it to be a private attack only  worsens the offense. How karmically
correct that you mistakenly pushed the "reply all" button. No place to hide
there.     I have known Aimee for years and not only is she one of the best
female performers in Northeast Ohio and beyond, she is a decent hard-working
woman undeserving of your name-calling and profanity.
    Over the years I have read your posts looking for work and looking for
housing. You might want to add looking in the mirror to that list.
    Aimee's initial response and her response to you took the high road. I
suggest you wake up, sir.

    This city is not that big.
    And the theater community, whatever our short-comings may be, are
nevertheless artistic and creative human beings.
    You also might seriously want to consider getting some anger management
help.
      Namaste,   Evie Rosen- Morris