[NEohioPAL] FW: Short Student Production - "Work in Progress"

Annika Traner anim408 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 20 07:55:41 PDT 2012

Hello everyone!
My name is Annika Traner, and I'm a film student at Cleveland State University. The film is a comedy about a mid-twenties female author famous for non-fiction, but faces a challenge when her agent assigns her the task of writing a romance novel-- because she's never been in love. I will be filming from March 24-25th, and I need anyone and everyone willing to help a student out to attend the casting call. The casting call will be this Wednesday from 2:30-5 pm in the Music and Communication building of Cleveland State. I will have scripts ready for you to read from should you decide to attend. Please let me know if you are at all interested, and thank you for your time!
-Annika