[NEohioPAL] Lesson from a 10 year old

Renee Yantko yantko at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 19 05:16:35 PDT 2012

I couldn't agree MORE with Mary.  My daughter has been in two phenominal shows a Near West Theater, and she now is a BFA Musical Theater Major at Point Park University.  She was a no-one when she was cast as Maria in WEST SIDE STORY at NWT.  Til this day, she always says that she learned SO MUCH from Robert Navis and Stephanie Hrbek (Directors).  Their genuine love and caring for all the cast, and their instruction on how to live a good life on-and-off stage has remained with my daughter throughout her entire life.
Near West Theater is the absolutely BEST experience for an uprising actor!  We ADORE them and support them whenever we can.  If you truly want to have a 'moving' theater experience, watch your daughter perform there.  Whether you are a lead, a costume designer or crew....they treat everyone with the utmost value.  AWESOME people!!!