[NEohioPAL] In between Gigs

ric hampton ric_hamp at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 19 05:52:40 PDT 2012

  I am part of the acting and film making community here in Ohio. We all love what we do but its not enough to make a living at it. Sacrifices have to be made. We have to take on odd jobs now and then. I'm finding that the odd jobs and experiences may help you bring something to a character at an audition.
  I developed a strange tree company as my odd job. If anyone knows of some one needing our services, pass it on. It will help sustain an actor till film work picks
up.
Urban Tree Spotters and Cutters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xd7hUCMnnjg