[NEohioPAL] North Coast Casting: Audition for Feature Film

snowkrissy at hotmail.com snowkrissy at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 19 10:49:45 PDT 2012

North Coast Casting will be holding an audition for the feature film "Dark
Powers" on Wednesday, March 28th from 6 to 9pm.

"Dark Powers" is a film about a dysfunctional couple who move into an old
house with a dark past. Supernatural events adversely affect their already
strained relationship... Or does the entire haunting exist only in the mind
of the female protagonist?

Available Roles:
Kay, 27-33
Rob, 30-35
Female artist, 25-35
Female researcher #1, 30-45
Female researcher # 2, 20-27
Wife, 30-40
Female girlfriend, 22-30
Priest, male, any race, 30-40
Pyschologist, male, any race, 35-55
Husband, 30-45
Male researcher, 30-45

North Coast Casting is located at 5009 Storer Ave., Cleveland OH 44102, on
the corner of W. 50th and Storer Ave. Street parking is available, as well
as a parking lot on the opposite corner of W. 50th and Storer.

*A note on the recent audition madness posted here: Those of you who have auditioned at NCC before know that everyone is seen for an audition, no matter how long the auditions take. We pride ourselves on making the experience the best for everyone involved. With that said, we hope to see many of you at the auditions.