[NEohioPAL] My son Dan's computer game FADE is now available on iTunes !!

Fred Sternfeld fsternfeld at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 06:33:21 PDT 2012

Hi Everybody,

I'm a proud papa. :-)

My son Dan Sternfeld's computer game FADE: CASE OF THE STOLEN DIAMONDS is
now officially released and for sale ($0.99) on iTunes!!!

At this point it is released only for iPad:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fade-case-stolen-diamonds/id506286173?mt=8

This is the game that was first developed at a Global Game Jam that Dan
attended. He and his team won the competition!

See a preview of the game and an interview with Dan here:
http://indiegames.com/2012/03/gdc_2012_fade_game_ipad.html.

Here is the facebook
page<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fade-Case-of-the-Stolen-Diamonds/130808573691763?ref=ts>for
FADE.

Dan is finishing up his senior year at Rochester Institute of Technology
and will start work at Zynga in San Francisco next August.

I hope you will check out his game!

--
Fred Sternfeld
http://www.fredsternfeld.com