[NEohioPAL] Mad Words: Improv Comedy Inspired by Japanese Farce - The Confused Greenies, Saturday 3/31

Jess Rudolph jrr10 at case.edu
Tue Mar 27 06:41:54 PDT 2012

The Confused Greenies <http://filer.case.edu/org/commedia/>
present a Players' Patchwork Production

*Mad Words: the Art of
Kyōgen*<http://filer.case.edu/org/commedia/plays/2012-03-31_Mad-Words.html>
*Saturday, March 31 · 7:00pm*
* JapanCASE <http://japan.case.edu/>'s Spring Anime Marathon*
* Nord Hall 410 <http://wiki.case.edu/Nord_Hall> · Case Western Reserve
University <http://www.cwru.edu/>*

Come laugh at the hilarity of our *eighth *Cleveland production of *Mad
Words: the Art of
Kyōgen*<http://filer.case.edu/org/commedia/plays/2012-03-31_Mad-Words.html>,
improvisational comedy inspired by the style of classic Japanese farce
updated with modern humor for an audience of anime fans! We have six short
plays filled with foolish servants, pompous masters, cowardly bandits,
confused warrior-priests, clueless demons, and maybe even a human magnet!

Our entertainment will begin this *Saturday, March 31 at 7:00pm* as part of
the *Spring Anime Marathon* of *JapanCASE* <http://japan.case.edu/>, the
Japanese culture and media student organization at Case Western Reserve
University in Cleveland. Marathon itself is a full 26 hours, running from
3:00pm Saturday until at least 5:00pm on Sunday with rooms of anime,
cultural panels, games, contests, food, and much more. Entry to both *our
performance and the entire Marathon is free and open to the public*.

CWRU is located at 10900 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44106 and Nord Hall
is on the Main Quad with the address 2095 Martin Luther King Jr. Drive.

And stay late or come back on Sunday as The Confused Greenies are also
staging an original anime parody, *Magical Bishōjo Scout Shibari-chan's
Naughty Knotty Problem Special DELUXE!* and will continue to host the
improv game show *Whose Line Is It Anime?*

Starring: Julie Beckers • Parker Castleberry • Jaimie Dennis • Isa Gunther
• Megan Matthews • Chuck Minch • Selena Pigoni • Rachael Radgowski • Jess
Rudolph • Ethan Yanyo

http://filer.case.edu/org/commedia/plays/2012-03-31_Mad-Words.html
http://filer.case.edu/org/commedia/ads/2012-03-31_Mad-Words_ad02.png

http://www.facebook.com/events/387564034607666/

http://japan.case.edu/ <http://japanconnection.org/>

forever foolish,
--Jess & Megan

*Capocomico *[Head Comic & Artistic Director]: Jess Rudolph
*Impresaria* [Managing Director]: Megan Matthews
Players' Patchwork'd Productions: The Confused Greenies / i Verdi Confusi
http://filer.case.edu/org/commedia/
http://www.facebook.com/TheConfusedGreenies

*Sors Ventus Stultus* - "Fortune Favors the Foolish"