[NEohioPAL] Give a Child the Gift of Theatre

Mercury Summer Stock mercuryss at mac.com
Tue Mar 27 15:07:26 PDT 2012

Did you know just one ticket to Jesus Christ Superstar sponsors 5 children for Mercury Summer Stock's  My First Musical Program for the ENTIRE 2012 season?
Just by attending, you will be giving the gift of theatre to a child that normally doesn't get that opportunity.

At A Glance:

What: Mercury Summer Stock presents JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR! A One-Night Only Benefit for the My First Musical program

When: Saturday, March 31, at 7:30PM

Where: Regina Auditorium. Notre Dame College. 4545 College Ave. South Euclid, OH 44121.

Cost: $25.00 or 2 for $40.

All proceeds go directly to funding Mercury's My First Musical program.

For reservations and more information please call 216.771.5862, or order online at www.mercurysummerstock.com.

For more information about Jesus Christ Superstar  click here:

http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?llr=mg9skaeab&v=0011Epg2wSvN86mBpLM3wtp7_6rbMKu_ULbhHDM-SZQRveSg3B25GVLxb-zwAYzmFJkQ4CFeAx9xTyTMgue7UB4U4HXVug2QDqQ_O5gSGCC2oKsfxQqoXOPjEYLlYrilDwxwkEIlmG-ZD-XkSsEK1kkeaA8UAv85K9yC3MQ3hqbhryNJVoUvM4Y6sbbCtTIXfsNU6Zqv4rmFoj6G9sweATlR-9jJmCFOUwV7_an3lneIsKkbW0h2nM7jqFV5Q9rup3v-3OqgVBRacffu5ydfLMxG4hEUI2ccc0uf1tPI0unw6VIPNfhLbTYlmRH7xcWAS9R&id=preview

Or here:
http://myemail.constantcontact.com/One-Night-Only--A-Mercury-Summer-Stock-EVENT-.html?soid=1103817697484&aid=lacspTdBUJw

My First Musical
"My First Musical" is Mercury Summer Stock’s educational outreach program designed to give underserved children from the school districts surrounding the Greater Cleveland community an opportunity to see their first musical theatre show at no cost. The experience, which includes admission to an unabridged performance of each show in the Mercury season, as well as educational and artistic interaction opportunities, will provide the initial theatre exposure a child needs to foster an interest and passion in the theatre arts for life.

Launched in June 2009, “My First Musical” offers children (12 and under) and their parents, who may be faced with economic hardship, free admission to each production in Mercury's current season. All applications must be received in writing and will be reviewed and awarded on a first-come basis, and in consideration of qualifying income levels. Each show of our current season will participate in one non-public performance for the “My First Musical” program and will consist of study guide materials, a pre-show interactive workshop with the various designers, an unabridged performance and a post-show discussion with the actors and director. Please contact 216.771.5862 if you would like to learn more, or be on the organizing end of the program.

Mercury Summer Stock
216.771.5862
mercuryss at mac.com
www.mercurysummerstock.com