[NEohioPAL] LAST CREW CALL for 1940's Feature Film to Be Shot in Cleveland

Brianna Reagh brianna.reagh at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 17:22:06 PDT 2012

Hollywood Outcast Productions and Jesters of Castlereagh will be filming a
late 1940’s feature-length picture in Cleveland beginning this coming May.
We are looking for a dynamic, artistic, and devoted group of crew members
to be involved.

The roles we are looking for include:

*Camera Crew*

Director of Photography (we will be looking for someone who has an eye for
unique angles and shots and innovative ideas for shooting)

AD/2nd Unit Camera

Camera Assistant

*Lighting Crew*

Key Grip

Gaffer

Lighting Tech

*Sound Crew*

Production Sound/Boom Operator

Sound Assistant

*Production Design*

Hair/Makeup (specializing in 1940’s hairstyles and makeup, we have a few
but would like as much help as possible!)

Costume/Props (again, this is a larger project and although we have a few
workers, would like more to assist)

*Script Supervisor/Assistant Director*

* *

*Editor *(we will need someone with experience who has an eye for unique
and flowing storytelling)

*Production Assistants, Craft Services, etc.*

* *

***Producers and Production Companies looking to be involved, please feel
welcome.*

* *

Like most projects in the area, this is an independent picture with a
smaller budget. Most of our funds will be going towards costumes (nearly
all will be custom-made), makeup/hair, set production, and craft services
for cast and crew. So as compensation you will receive credit in the film,
a copy of the film, and craft services.

We will be sending the film to festivals across the country so we are
looking to create a unique and moving film. If interested, please send a
resume, demo reel, and/or questions/comments/concerns to
brianna.reagh at gmail.com. You will receive a swift response so don’t
hesitate if you have any questions.

A casting call for actors will be coming in the very near future. It is a
smaller cast but the characters will have emotionally demanding
circumstances.

Thank you for your time!