[NEohioPAL] Kander and Ebb's "Curtains" at Woodridge High School

sharon smith rorygirl4028 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 27 21:06:23 PDT 2012

Woodridge High School Proudly Presents “Curtains!”
	Join us the last weekend in March as we bring “Curtains” to the Woodridge High stage!  This musical is a hilarious song and dance show written by the famous Kander and Ebb, the creative duo that brought us “Chicago”! 	Tickets are on sale now! Pre-sale tickets are $7.00 for students and $9.00 for adults - “at the door” pricing will be $8.00 for students and $10.00 for adults.   Discounted group sales are also available for 20 or more seats.  Group sales tickets are $7.00 each for all in your group and they will be given prime front reserved seating.  Performance dates are March 30th & 31st at 7 PM and April 1st at 1:30 PM in the Woodridge High Auditeria, 4440 Quick Road, Peninsula, Ohio.  Contact Sharon Risko for tickets or additional information at sRisko at woodridge.k12.oh.us.  We hope to see you at the show!