[NEohioPAL] Canal Fulton Players- Auditions Music Man by Meredith Wilsson

DVangaasbe at aol.com DVangaasbe at aol.com
Wed Mar 28 12:19:33 PDT 2012

The  auditions for The Music Man by Meredith Wilsson will be April 9, 11,
16 and 18  at 7:00 pm at the Canal Fulton United Methodist Church, 363 West
Cherry Street,  Canal Fulton, Ohio. All parts are open and it is required
that you have a song  ready to sing with sheet musi...c. Since we will be using
a piano player, guitarist and  drummer in this production, we want to see
how each auditioner follows the  music. Also, please be ready to read from
the script. Further, please have a  simple dance routine so the choreographer
can see where you fit into the dances  in the production. If you play a
musical instrument, please bring it along since  the play involves a makeshift
band. Barbershop quartets are welcome. The dates  of production are June
15-17 and 22-24. It will be at the Salt Box Ministries,  336 West Market Street,
Canal Fulton, Ohio. Directors are Jackie Piatt and  Sandra Schmeltzer.
Choreographer is Brandi Foutty.  For further information  please call David Van
Gaasbeek at 330-494-1022 or  330-854-4387.