[NEohioPAL] Canal Fulton Players- Three Actresses needed for A Piece of My Heart

DVangaasbe at aol.com DVangaasbe at aol.com
Thu Mar 29 08:03:15 PDT 2012

The Canal Fulton Players are looking for three actresses, one being an
African-American, for parts in the play, A Piece of My Heart, by Shirley
Lauro.  The play is about the Vietnam War as seen through the eyes of six  women.
 Please contact David Van Gaasbeek at 330-854-4387 or 330-494-1022  for
further information and to make arrangements for an audition.  The play  will
be on May 24-27, 2012 at the Kathleen Howland Theatre in Canton,  Ohio.  The
rehearsals will be in Canal Fulton on Sundays, Tuesdays and  Thursdays
throughout April and May.  The director is Anita  Artzner.